It was in the 1930’s that Siy Chin first established “Aguila Dental Supply”, starting business with basic dental commodities. By the early 1950’s, its business expanded into the distribution of varied dental equipment. Through years of hard work and steadfast dedication, the company slowly grew, venturing into wholesale and retail markets.
Siy Chin’s commitment and legacy were passed on to his children, and in 1972, “New Citizen’s Dental Supply & Gen. Merchandise” came to be. Slowly but firmly establishing strong roots in the dental business, the company expanded its operations; thus greatly widening the scope of its clientele ranging from: dental professionals, universities & students, private & public corporations, and even government agencies.
Since it was established, the company kept at heart the policy of serving its customers with genuine products and services of the best quality. Setting its goal of achieving a better and brighter future for its customers.