Meyer Panoramic Only
|Net Weight||260 KG|
|Focal Spot||0.5 x 0.5mm|
|X-ray Exposure Time||Pano-17secs|
• Pano dual-sensor to provide more choices for better diagnosis.
• Advanced processing algorithms ensure high image quality and accuracy.
• Instant image reconstruction after scanning through the new generation imaging technology.
• Operate on your fingertip with intuitive operationa interface. The neatly designed digital touch pad accommodates all settings required for operation.
• 3-point patient positioning for stability and simplicity. Thi patient is held where necessary to minimize movemen during scanning. It sufficiently supports image capturin process as well as keeping positioning simple an comfortable.
► The HD panoramic image enables great performance in assisting clinical diagnosis of diseases related to the entire; dentition jaw and TMJs.
► It also allows ceph imaging to meet more clinical needs, including measurement of teeth, identification of maxillofacial fractures and orthodontic planning.